ipad pro 9.7 must have accessories help

macuser82uk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
can some one advise me on the must have accessories and free/paid apps for the iPad pro 9.7.
thanks

Firstly what are you going to be using the iPad for example if you are not in education then you wouldn't us anything like Microsoft word or anything like that.

If you can give me a full description and what you are going to be using the iPad for then I would be able to give you a full suggestion in what you are going to be needed for your iPad Pro and also what size iPad do you have because this would matter on how many apps you can install on your iPad

macuser82uk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Well then you could use pages for notes very simple program I would recommend getting a Smart Keyboard for doing your notes because then you can type a lot faster then using the normal keyboard as far as editing my field of doing it on the iPad is very limited I do all my editing on the Mac I would never do none on the iPad Pro at all

Jason Cockerham

Community Reviews Team Leader
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes I definitely recommend either the Smart Keyboard or the Logitech Create case for your notes and typing. If you will be doing anything hand-written or if you like to draw then absolutely the Pencil. If you get the Smart Keyboard then I'd also recommend a back for it as well.

As for apps, the cool thing is Microsoft office comes free with the iPad but Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are just as good. Spark is great for email. Netflix obviously for study breaks. Hearthstone is also great for relaxing with a fun and good looking game.

Lastly, as macuser82 said, if you can give a bit more info about you'll be using the iPad and what for, we could give some better recommendations. Enjoy the iPad and good luck in school!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods