My iPad Pro got stuck at the  logo the other day.

spewak

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I went to turn on my iPad pro the other day and it hung on the Apple logo and would not advance past it. I know of the home button/ power button combo but when I connected it to iTunes, I had to go to my wifes computer and use her iTunes program. It was then that I realized that it must have been the update to the latest software version that was the initial problem. I have never had that happen with an i--- product.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Ipad pro near death

When it comes to technology and computers, nothing is perfect. Glitches and anomalies happen. If the hard reset didn't work, maybe a restore as new is in order. Sometimes a back up used gets corrupted and causes issues. Is it working ok now?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you seeking assistance on how to get it back working correctly or are you just telling us your experience? The thread title, "iPad Pro near death" indicates you're having serious problems with it, but the body of your post states otherwise.

Last edited:

spewak

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: Ipad pro near death

Yes, but not without it's struggles. I only loaded a few apps on it prior to it crashing so that's good. Hopefully, that won't happen again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner