Too soon to find a good third party keyboard case?

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody. I just upgraded from the Mini 2 to the Pro 9.7 and already miss my Anker faux leather keyboard case. I've been looking all over Amazon for a similar version but nothing quite matches the look of that case in particular. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good folio/leather style keyboard? I know the dimensions of the Pro are pretty much identical to the Air 2 but I don't know how to see what older cases might cover up the speakers...

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
So far it is too early (4.18.16), but I'm hoping one comes out from Zagg, Logitech, Brydge, etc, who are all premium manufacturers. The Apple Smart Keyboard has two huge advantages: thin/light and smart connector. Price seems high, but I'm betting it will turn out to be competitive. HOWEVER, I want a backlighted keyboard and a little more strength and rigidity in the whole thing. The feature that may take me back to Apple, though, is that I REALLY want the smart connector that Apple has and not Bluetooth, which lately has turned out to be very tricky on my newer (and updated) machines and devices. Logitech (I think) did it once. Maybe they'll come through again.