Access to the iCloud website

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since the iPad Pro is arguably positioned to be a laptop replacement. Will Apple soon allow us to access the iCloud website instead of seeing the page depicted in the following screenshot?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460333522.043074.jpg

Yes, I know I can request desktop mode, but logging in to iCloud with 2-step authentication enabled, via my iPad Pro, is still flaky at best.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Will Apple soon allow us to access the iCloud website instead of seeing the page depicted in the following screenshot?
I hope so, but I doubt it. I think its all in their desire in how to manage access to the iCloud. For iOS devices, its by way of their apps.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Everything you can do on the iCloud website you can do natively on the iPad itself so I don't understand why you would even need to log into it?

I have two iCloud accounts, and I want to keep just one set on the iPad, while I'd like to access the other on occasions by the web browser.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Everything you can do on the iCloud website you can do natively on the iPad itself so I don't understand why you would even need to log into it?

There are things that work easier (such as searching on the iPhone vs, icloud.com), but there are others which is better online. I usually need to help out my wife, or daughters with their iCloud stuff, such as find my phone and that can only be done on the web.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner