How productive can the iPad Pro be.

al_tav47

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Thinking about getting the iPad Pro. I know it ain't really a laptop replacement, however I would like the opinions of people who bought it. How productive can it be?

Jin-oh Choi

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about getting the iPad Pro. I know it ain't really a laptop replacement, however I would like the opinions of people who bought it. How productive can it be?

I use it (12.9 version) as my primary device. I do have a couple of things I do via RDP to a PC for work. My MacBook Pro is fairly redundant now since the iPad Pro came into my life.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I purchased the 9.7" iPad Pro as a replacement for my aging MacBook, and I can already tell that once I get the Smart Keyboard, it will be able to do all that I need (except restore my iPhone via iTunes). I used it the other day when I sat down to pay bills and then saved the receipts to my bill receipts folder in Dropbox. I was able to also type of a business letter to the State and various other things almost effortlessly with the onscreen keyboard. I prefer to have the screen propped up and using a Smart Keyboard will make it even better. I also use the Pencil to scroll and select items on the screen because it keeps the screen fingerprint-free for the most part. I do have to swipe with my finger on occasion. Anyway, depending on your needs, available apps, and your work flow, the iPad Pro, in my opinion, can be a very productive device.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the replies. Mostly will use it for Microsoft office and video editing as well as drawing.

You will find or at least should find the iPad Pro to be more than enough for your needs...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice