You getting Apple keyboard Case or wait for 3rd party options?

mark2741

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Trying to decide whether to buy the Apple keyboard case. The reviews of the Apple keyboard case for the 9.7 are mixed. This will be my first iPad (when I receive the 9.7 tomorrow!) so not familiar with the 3rd-party vendors.

Hobdell85

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a genuine keyboard arrives on 08/04.
Looked at many reviews and like the fact it doesn't need separate charging or Bluetooth connection

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm still on the fence on the whole case thing so far, right now I'm using my old iPad Air 1 Logitech hinge case (kinda fits for the moment). Will be heading to the apple store (hopefully today) for some hands on time with the Apple keyboard case.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I got the new Smart Keyboard with my new iPad Pro 9.7" this week, along with the back silicone case, so front and rear protection, with convenient external keyboard built in. It folds nicely with not much of a bump, and works just like the Smart Cover without the integrated keyboard. Typing on it is easy for me, but might be a problem for people with extra large hands. It's nice that it draws power directly from the iPad, and hasn't really had any noticeable effect on power drain, at least for how I use it.

oneahis

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I had to have it now so I went with apples. If there is a Logitech I will try it for the extra controls and lit keyboard but I really like the apple keyboard. Just wish there was a trackpad and light up buttons but I am overall happy with apples Smart Keyboard.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I will be purchasing the Apple's Smart Keyboard for my iPad Pro. In fact, I'm about to check its availability at the Apple Store near me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me know If you get it and how you like it

I sure will......I thought I had gotten lucky at a nearby AT&T store earlier this afternoon, but it turned out that they only had the smart keyboards for the 12.9" iPad Pro available. Hopefully, I'll be able to buy one this coming week.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I sure will......I thought I had gotten lucky at a nearby AT&T store earlier this afternoon, but it turned out that they only had the smart keyboards for the 12.9" iPad Pro available. Hopefully, I'll be able to buy one this coming week.

Mine comes Wednesday I think

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73