Official 'I've ordered a 9.7-inch iPad Pro' thread!

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I received notification that both of my iPad Pros and smart covers have shipped and should be in my hands by 3/31. Yay!!

TheUnknownUser

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I thought about it but ended up not doing that because I wanted to be able to sell it on eBay if I ended up not using it enough and my name on it would deter some potential buyers.

Ah yes I also thought of that but I didn't engrave my name on it. I just got a quote I like to live by. So I figured it wouldn't be too bad if I ever did want to sell mine.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine through BestBuy.com for local pickup tomorrow. Space Grey, Wifi, 128GB, AppleCare+

How I paid for it was unusual.....

Cardpool sells gift cards at discount prices (and buys them too, at a much lower rate than your discount price). Currently Cardpool offers BestBuy Gift Cards at a discount of 6.5%

So, I bought $894.97 worth of e-gift cards for $836.78.. a savings of $58.19 --- I got my codes within 5 minutes of ordering.

*** Make sure your total amount of e-gift cards do not go over 10, as BB only accepts 10 codes/PINS per order.

*** Make sure you are getting electronic cards if you want to place an order online.

My Discover Card offers 5% cash back on purchases thru Apple.com... but this was a better deal.

Also ... Cardpool sells Apple Store (not iTunes) gift cards at a 4% savings.

Thought I would throw this out there........... it worked like a charm for me... and saved me a few bucks.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Apple have emailed to say that delivery will now be on or before 5th April!!! Should have collected in store

What a bummer! I just checked my order and both iPads are on a truck out for delivery today. I told my roomy that he is not allowed to leave the apartment or go to the bathroom until the iPads arrive since he has to sign for them.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
If it's safe you can print out the form and tape to your door so they will leave it without signature. Only if it is safe to leave it of course YMMV!

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like fed ex may be dropping the ball for delivery today guys. A "heavy rain" has created a delay in Memphis overnight effecting thousands of packages being delivered on time.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ex.com%2Fus%2Fservicealerts%2F&token=UxEhbGvT

Looks like mine made it out of Memphis a few hours late and that set up a domino effect, it missed a transfer in Phoenix to get to Prescott by what looks like only a few minutes to and hour. But that delays the delivery until the next day. It's still sitting in Phoenix....
Still hoping they find a way and it arrives on time. It's only 2 hours away. Preordered through Verizon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711