Official 'I've ordered a 9.7-inch iPad Pro' thread!

Hobdell85

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
9.7 iPad Pro 128GB Wi-Fi & 4G Space Grey, Apple Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil

Delivery UK, 31.03

Just received a call from Apple Ireland stating there is a delay on my order due to stock levels on the keyboard and I selected deliver items together.

Got to wait for an update email in the next few days!!

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else finally get charged for theirs? Verizon charged me for mine last night, so most likely, I will get mine before everyone gets theirs. jk, but I wasn't expecting to get charged yet.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else finally get charged for theirs? Verizon charged me for mine last night, so most likely, I will get mine before everyone gets theirs. jk, but I wasn't expecting to get charged yet.

Apple charged me for the pencil and keyboard when I ordered them last Thursday, and both items are being delivered today.

Apple charged for me for the iPad Pro yesterday and I expect delivery this Thursday.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 2 iPad Pros, both WiFi, one in gold with 128GB for me and a space grey in 32 GB for my roommate. Also ordered a couple of smart covers. I'm coming from an almost 4 year old iPad 3 and my roomy is ditching his Amazon Kindle tablet and joining the Apple ecosystem.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I got charged for mine instantly and the charge for the keyboard was an hour later. I thought it was weird because I've never really had that happen before. So Apple charges once the item has been shipped?

Many times, it will just be a temporary hold at first, that drops off, then when it ships, it will charge again.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
TWO!? Lucky. You're going to notice a big difference in performance from your current iPad!

That's what I expect. I've been holding off on replacing my current iPad because it still works, although I have noticed battery degradation and performance slow down.

I am also going to enjoy the lighter weight of the new iPad. The iPad 3 is like a brick compared to the new hardware.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I find it interesting that I haven't received any tracking information on the iPad. I'm fairly confident it will be delivered Thursday, so I expected to get tracking information by now. I wonder if that means it hasn't actually shipped yet. I also wonder who the carrier will be. UPS delivered my pencil and keyboard.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I expect shipping info will be no later than tomorrow morning, but probably tonight. Just my opinion. I ordered a SE for my wife, no shipping on that yet either - both the iPad and iPhone show "preparing for shipment".

stiffeon

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the 128gb in Silver Wifi only. I also bought the Pencil and Smart Keyboard for it but apparently the keyboard is backordered or something because it's scheduled delivery is over a week after the iPad comes and I already received the Pencil a few days ago. Excited to check out my first iPad though!

Hobdell85

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Just received a call from Apple Ireland stating there is a delay on my order due to stock levels on the keyboard and I selected deliver items together.

Got to wait for an update email in the next few days!!

Preparing for dispatch, Apple have confirmed delivery tomorrow

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine is now showing shipped with unknown delivery estimated most likely tomorrow but it's already in same state I'm in now sooooo maaaayyybe today lol