Best Cases for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I knew it! I ordered the Apple Smart Keyboard last night via the Apple Store app with a shipping date of 1- 2 weeks. Less than 24 hours later, I searched the nearest Apple Store for it like I've done each day, and lo and behold, it had some available for purchase in-store. I quickly made the purchase via the app and then cancelled my previous order. I'm very happy with my purchase and now I'm all set. I have the 9.7" iPad Pro Cellular + Wi-Fi (Rose Gold), the Pencil as well as the Apple Smart Keyboard. I'm a happy camper now...

Nice! Good for you

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I knew it! I ordered the Apple Smart Keyboard last night via the Apple Store app with a shipping date of 1- 2 weeks. Less than 24 hours later, I searched the nearest Apple Store for it like I've done each day, and lo and behold, it had some available for purchase in-store. I quickly made the purchase via the app and then cancelled my previous order. I'm very happy with my purchase and now I'm all set. I have the 9.7" iPad Pro Cellular + Wi-Fi (Rose Gold), the Pencil as well as the Apple Smart Keyboard. I'm a happy camper now...

Hey wait... I thought you weren't getting the pencil

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey wait... I thought you weren't getting the pencil

I wasn't, but I went ahead and purchased it anyway. It's not worth the price for my usage, to be honest, but I'll keep it. I mean, I do actually use it to scroll, select, sign, etcetera, but I could have done that with my Adonit Jot Pro, but since I have it, I might as well use it, right?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't, but I went ahead and purchased it anyway. It's not worth the price for my usage, to be honest, but I'll keep it. I mean, I do actually use it to scroll, select, sign, etcetera, but I could have done that with my Adonit Jot Pro, but since I have it, I might as well use it, right?

I hear ya. I was messing with ya. I love my pencil. It's so pretty.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya. I was messing with ya. I love my pencil. It's so pretty.

Yeah, I know. I was at a doctor's office getting a physical earlier, and now I'm stuffing my face with food. I'm starving...(laughing)

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the Smart Keyboard for the 12.9, but don't like it well enough to get one for the 9.7. Too floppy. Too origami.
Anyone know of a great keyboard case WITH BACKLIT KEYS that's come out? Don't want cheap. Want rigid, well-balanced, function keys, and backlighting.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm personally so glad that I took the plunge and got the Smart Keyboard Cover, it is a cracker.

Right now my iPad Pro 9.7" is still only protected by that, and I'm actually thinking about keeping it that way, especially as I got Apple Care+ for the first time.

Am I crazy?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm personally so glad that I took the plunge and got the Smart Keyboard Cover, it is a cracker.

Right now my iPad Pro 9.7" is still only protected by that, and I'm actually thinking about keeping it that way, especially as I got Apple Care+ for the first time.

Am I crazy?

I don't think you are, and like you, I only have the Smart Keyboard cover for my 9.7" iPad Pro, and I know I'm not getting anything else for it....:)....Its not a secret that I don't like putting cases on my devices. I don't have one of my iPhone and I don't have one on my Watch.

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I went with the apple silicone front and rear cover as well. They are on the expensive side, however, the silicone is not cheap or flimsy by any standard and they are well crafted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW