Dropped ipad Pro Charging Brick/Adapter

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I am really OCD about my technology. Tonight I dropped my iPad Pro charging brick about 2.5-3 feet onto the wood floor. Nothing loose inside it and it seems to be charging fine but just wanted to inquire on their durability and could my cable being plugged into since I dropped it damage my iPad Pro in anyway?

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I highly doubt it's damage and I highly doubt it'll negatively affect your iPad Pro, but if you're that concerned about it, purchase another charging cable and block.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Insight Please - Dropped iPad Charging Brick

If it's working fine I wouldn't worry about it.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Why aren't my file showing on iCloud Drive?

Welcome to iMore! Are you sure you're using the same Apple ID that your files are located? If so, reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo, then give it a little bit of time to sync up. Make sure you have a good data/wifi connection as well.

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. I would assume iPad chargers are accidentally dropped all over the world on a daily basis. It is charging fine but of course I can't see the inside and just want to make sure my iPad is not in line to potentially get damaged. That is all.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. I would assume iPad chargers are accidentally dropped all over the world on a daily basis. It is charging fine but of course I can't see the inside and just want to make sure my iPad is not in line to potentially get damaged. That is all.

No worries. My chargers (lightning, MacBook) have have been beaten up countless times and still work like a charm.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Please keep this conversation in THIS thread. Your duplicate thread has been removed from view. Thanks.[/WARN]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711