What is a good case for the iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

Before I buy an iPad Pro I would like to know what cases best protect it. Can I get some recommendations for a good iPad Pro case?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, try finding one with a keyboard.

Logitech's CREATE keyboard is a great case if you want something that works with the Smart Connector and offers more than Apple's Smart Keyboard, but at $150, it's not cheap as well.

I'm thinking of getting an IVSO keyboard case from Amazon at $35. It doesn't work with the Smart Connector as it does so over Bluetooth, but it should work just as well. Plus, as an added bonus, it works with other devices too.

Mickeylittle

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
This is a wonderful case as it provides great protection, a good holder for the pencil, and 4 viewing angles that do not slip in landscape mode. So if you don't need portrait mode in a case this is great.

Apple iPad Pro Case - ProCase on Amazon currently $23.99

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
When I eventually get an iPad Pro, the only case I'm really thinking about for it is an Otterbox Defender. I love the protection Otterbox cases provide, plus the cover is the only one I've seen that not only has a couple landscape viewing modes, but also portrait viewing modes. Plus, the iPad Pro version has a pencil holder in the cover/stand. I'll admit I will put on a glass screen protector and pop out the built in one, but just because I love the feel of glass protectors.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR