What is a good screen protector for the iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

I am in constant worry that my children will scratch the screen of my iPad Pro, what is a good screen protector to get? Any recommendations?

schmoejoe

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
When browsing amazon, there are a few options. The most popular (on amazon anyways) seem to be the glass one from spigen and iCarez. I personally am waiting to see if power support (my personal favorite) will make one for the iPP.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I use the Patchworks ITG+ tempered glass protector on my Pro.

I actually really like it. It doesn't mess around with touch-sensitivity and it's actually pretty darn clear. I sometimes forgot I even had a protector on.

Monim Al

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I am using "OcuShield" screen protector. I think it is essential not only to prevent scratch but also for eye. All modern digital devices produce harmful Blue Light. This short wavelength light is known to cause eye strain and fatigue, as well as to increase the likelihood of eye diseases. So it is really essential to blue light screen protector.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I am using "OcuShield" screen protector. I think it is essential not only to prevent scratch but also for eye. All modern digital devices produce harmful Blue Light. This short wavelength light is known to cause eye strain and fatigue, as well as to increase the likelihood of eye diseases. So it is really essential to blue light screen protector.
Night Shift is coming soon, which basically makes it kinda moot.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2