Apple pencil best buy

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
4d2b2e22736174fa74b15b7bdfd95be7.jpg

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yup, I just discovered this for myself too, as I've been checking Best Buy's website daily for availability of the Apple Pencil, and also for the availability of the smart keyboard. I placed an order for the pencil through Best Buy's site, and I got an estimated expedited shipping arrival date of 12/15/15 for receiving it!!
...Much better than my prior order for the pencil through Apple's site (which I've since cancelled), where I had an eta of receiving the pencil sometime the first week of January '16.

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Yup, I just discovered this for myself too, as I've been checking Best Buy's website daily for availability of the Apple Pencil, and also for the availability of the smart keyboard. I placed an order for the pencil through Best Buy's site, and I got an estimated expedited shipping arrival date of 12/15/15 for receiving it!!
...Much better than my prior order for the pencil through Apple's site (which I've since cancelled), where I had an eta of receiving the pencil sometime the first week of January '16.

Same.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
A Christmas Miracle !!

It was for me...
As I placed my original order for it from Apple mid November, with an early January shipping time frame for getting it. Which I was okay with, since I didn't want to go the route of getting one off of eBay at double the retail price (at a minimum) for bidding/winning an 'in hand' auction for one. But... Since Best Buy's got them now, with a shipping/arrival time frame of next week for getting it, I figured why not, do I did, and I cancelled my other order.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It was for me...
As I placed my original order for it from Apple mid November, with an early January shipping time frame for getting it. Which I was okay with, since I didn't want to go the route of getting one off of eBay at double the retail price (at a minimum) for bidding/winning an 'in hand' auction for one. But... Since Best Buy's got them now, with a shipping/arrival time frame of next week for getting it, I figured why not, do I did, and I cancelled my other order.

I sucked it up and ordered will be picking up the 19th but has to wait till Xmas to open and use

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Dang it local Apple Store has them in stock I could just buy one and go get it today !! Lol Owell can't use it till Xmas anyways

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy currently shows the Apple Pencil as being sold out online, and not available for store pickup or shipping. How ever, they now have the Apple Smart Keyboard AVAILABLE for ordering, with expedited shipping for it, and an eta of by the end of the week to receive it (there is no store pickup option currently).
Here's a link to it on Best Buy's site, it is listed for $169.99,
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...219764050652%26skuId%3D4539100&token=sBpVv2fV

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple stores have them almost daily for in stock pickup. You just have to check often as they go quick. It's really not that hard to get one if you check periodically through the app.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Been checking daily quite early in the AM. Always shows unavailable. I know it's been said before but Apple has really let me down with the lack of stock on these. Perhaps they didn't think there would be such a high demand/interest but I would have hoped that by now the stock would be plentiful. I actually thought there would be a limited supply of Apple TV's when I went out to get one and those were available everywhere!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Been checking daily quite early in the AM. Always shows unavailable. I know it's been said before but Apple has really let me down with the lack of stock on these. Perhaps they didn't think there would be such a high demand/interest but I would have hoped that by now the stock would be plentiful. I actually thought there would be a limited supply of Apple TV's when I went out to get one and those were available everywhere!

Shipments don't typically arrive early a.m. I have seen them for in store pick up typically in the afternoon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods