How do you like your iPad Pro? Worth it?

I

iMore Question

Hey there thinking about picking up the iPad pro
at first thought it was too big now that i see it more and play with it and also see others use it. I really have changed my thoughts.. How do you like yours?Happy with the purchase?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I love my iPad Pro. I got the pencil and the smart keyboard now and have been trying to use it as a light PC replacement. I am able to log into a VDI session and it is extremely functional. It took a bit to get used the size, but I am now 100% on board.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
at first thought it was too big now that i see it more and play with it and also see others use it. I really have changed my thoughts.. How do you like yours?Happy with the purchase?

Extremely happy. The Air 2 was good, but for me the Pro is the first truly functional iPad.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
It's really enjoyable as a tablet. I toyed around with an apple kb cover for a few days and it's...not too bad. It's helpful that it can snap off and on so easily because I'd only want the kb occasionally. The pencil is awesome. Screen, speakers, performance...

Bottom line, I sold all my old ones and going all in on this one. It would be hard to recommend any other ipads right now. You do get used to the size. It doesn't seem that big of a deal now as it did at first. Like the iphone 6S Plus, you just get used to it.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my new iPad pro! I can't wait until all apps are updated for it. When switching apps the unupdated apps can be jarring especially when you are used to typing on the new keyboard and you suddenly get an enlarged old keyboard to type on. I can now use numbers quite easily with all the extra screen size.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

TL;DR - it's awesome. With previous iterations of the iPad I felt there was something amiss, functionality-wise (and I don't mean the Pencil). Now, after couple of weeks of use I am at awe how super fluid, and productive this device can be with the right hands. I love the multitasking and the 12.9" screen is perfect for me (and the way it displays, man!).

Long form - couple of days ago I offered my thoughts after a few days of use as my primary device. Enjoy!

You ought to do yourself a favour and check it out, extensively.

Cheers!

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I greatly enjoy my iPad. It does make my Air 2 feel small now. Sometimes I question whether or not carrying the keyboard around with me is worth it. Only due to the fact that when I'm using it I really miss an actual trackpad. I hate having to reach up and touch the screen to manipulate objects.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I greatly enjoy my iPad. It does make my Air 2 feel small now. Sometimes I question whether or not carrying the keyboard around with me is worth it. Only due to the fact that when I'm using it I really miss an actual trackpad. I hate having to reach up and touch the screen to manipulate objects.

I wish there was an option to add a Bluetooth mouse. I don't need it often but if I'm sitting at my desk it would be a nice feature for the pro model.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine today as an xmas gift from my wife and sheeeesh this thing is huge and powerful compared to my iPad Air 2 but I must say I love it thus far. Set it up as new and still playing with it a bit but no real complaints at this point besides I'm waiting for my pencil to come and my case will be here Tuesday

schmoejoe

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I absolutely love my iPad Pro! I have had it nearly a month and have not regretted my decision once. I have been trying to make it slow down (having multiple tabs open at once,  music in the background, split screen, etc) and it hasn't missed a beat.

If you are on the fence about getting one, get down from that fence and go get one. Do it. Do it now! :p

Zabigayle

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I love it! I was hesitant at first given it's size though! I picked up the Logitech Create Keyboard and I feel like that makes a ton of difference for me. I use it like a laptop. It's great!

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 128gig cellular version and it'll arrive the first week of January. I wasn't sure about getting one until I went into a Apple Store and tried it out. I'm really excited for it

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Brevity is key, so three words: I LOVE IT.

This is a monster of a device (powaaaaah!!!), great screen, and real multitasking letting you accomplish a lot. It's mobile enough to carry around.

Go for it, mate!

Cheers!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I

I hate mine. Threw it off the top level of a parking garage.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I love the ginormous screen of the iPad Pro. I got the Zagg Glass, Apple silicone case, and Apple Smart Cover. These protect the device well but do add to the weight. I still really like this thing. I got the 128gb WiFi model and kinda wish I'd gotten the cellular model so I may gift this to my daughter and get the cellular iPad Pro.

lambrosn

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I bought it but try to find an exchange with a Mac since it can not replace the laptop feautures such us copy paste from external hard disk

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I've had the iPad pro for about 2 days now and it's amazing. I'm blown away by the speed and the screen. I do have a computer but it will only be used to deal with files that the iPad can't handle ( that shouldn't be often).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2