COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
hey guys question. so far I'm loving my iPad pro. just waiting on the keyboard and pencil. but I noticed when I'm surfing the web when I scroll down the page isn't loaded. I clear the cache I wait till it fully loaded but it still happens. I hope I explained it correctly b

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
hey guys question. so far I'm loving my iPad pro. just waiting on the keyboard and pencil. but I noticed when I'm surfing the web when I scroll down the page isn't loaded. I clear the cache I wait till it fully loaded but it still happens. I hope I explained it correctly b

Hey,

Have not noticed anything like you described above. What's the website that you're referring to? Are all of your typical websites behaving like that?

Cheers.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Turning off JavaScript will make most, if not all, of the websites barely usable (but still viewable). I would suggest resetting Safari by deleting all of the cookies and cache data under Setings > Safari. Mind this caveat, though: if you do that you will also erase browsing history and active sessions on your different iCloud-enabled devices, all of them.

Thanks.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
this is the issue I'm having. another poster posted the same issue. I do seem to have issues scrolling through web pages on safari where the screen goes white until I stop and it shows the web page again.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
this is the issue I'm having. another poster posted the same issue. I do seem to have issues scrolling through web pages on safari where the screen goes white until I stop and it shows the web page again.

TRB asked earlier but I didn't see your response....

Which websites? Please list a few specific URLs

newyorkunit1

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I found that if I am logged into a site (imore included) the page refreshes slower. Loading is the same speed but for some reason when scrolling up and down the page needs to refresh.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I found that if I am logged into a site (imore included) the page refreshes slower. Loading is the same speed but for some reason when scrolling up and down the page needs to refresh.

That's weird - I have 5-10 tabs open in Safari at any time and every page, from Google News to iMore to any of the Apple related sites, etc, load faster than lightning.

newyorkunit1

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
That's weird - I have 5-10 tabs open in Safari at any time and every page, from Google News to iMore to any of the Apple related sites, etc, load faster than lightning.

I agree. I use multiple tabs and every page loads fine, scrolling is when you can see the page needs to refresh to show all the content.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73