Shipping Updates for your iPad Pro & Apple Pencil. What your date?

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Bestbuy has Apple pencil available.
ec7ae047a38cfc8c3464fed3e940ec50.jpg

dillacom1

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
well it just happened to me.. supposed to ship today, now Dec 22 now for the 128gb space grey LTE from verizon.

pencil and new sd card reader will be here tuesday.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Our Verizon 128gb silver Ipad Pro and pencil shipped on 11th, said to arrive 15th!!

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my iPad Pro from the Verizon store on 12/5. They told me it would take 4-5 days to get. The email says ships 12/31.. what BS.

Doesn't make sense, as I orderd in store on 10th, and received on 14th. they upgraded the shipping to overnight for both the ipad min i 4 and Ipad Pro and they did comp the cost for both as I was so disappointed that neither were in stock at the time.

dillacom1

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't make sense, as I orderd in store on 10th, and received on 14th. they upgraded the shipping to overnight for both the ipad min i 4 and Ipad Pro and they did comp the cost for both as I was so disappointed that neither were in stock at the time.

I think the space grey was a popular one that is a little harder to get.

stevenwang01

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Did you get the silver one? I've been checking the Verizon site daily and about a week ago the silver was showing a ship date of 12/15, with space gray at 1/08 and gold at 12/31.

When I ordered mine on 12/5 I was only given the option of gold. I was told they were not accepting orders for any other color. Strange, probably a lie by a mindless employee anyway.

Still no update when I check my order status. I keep hoping the date will change. My 2011 MacBook is just about shot. I have a 2013 (I think?) iMac too which is super slow. Both computers are impossible to work on so I was hoping this could replace it. Damn apple products with lifespans of a year or so before they crap out..

How do you like the iPad pro so far?

Anyone else have any shipping updates or insight? I tried another Verizon store and he told me no one who has orders will be getting them until mid January. I wish I could find an employee who has half a brain.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Did you get the silver one? I've been checking the Verizon site daily and about a week ago the silver was showing a ship date of 12/15, with space gray at 1/08 and gold at 12/31.

When I ordered mine on 12/5 I was only given the option of gold. I was told they were not accepting orders for any other color. Strange, probably a lie by a mindless employee anyway.

Still no update when I check my order status. I keep hoping the date will change. My 2011 MacBook is just about shot. I have a 2013 (I think?) iMac too which is super slow. Both computers are impossible to work on so I was hoping this could replace it. Damn apple products with lifespans of a year or so before they crap out..

How do you like the iPad pro so far?

Anyone else have any shipping updates or insight? I tried another Verizon store and he told me no one who has orders will be getting them until mid January. I wish I could find an employee who has half a brain.

Silver 128gb Cellular version

Big and beautiful! Screen is huge but I knew it would be. Resolution is crisp. Downloaded a hidden game and though it looks a little fuzzy the screen size makes up for it. Look forward to games and more apps being updated for use with it. Pen is wonderful and miss it on my mini.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Any updates on shipping times from Verizon? Are their expected ship dates accurate? Ordered 12/18 with expected ship date of 1/15.

As my post said earlier, ordered on 10th through Verizon store, 128gb ipad pro silver LTE and pencil, both arrived 14th.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Shipping Updates for your iPad Pro & Apple Pencil. What your date?

I'm still waiting on my apple pencil. i ordered it on nov 20. it says ship 23-30 i have next day air. so I'm hoping it ships tomorrow. so i can get it before christmas.