Votes: 18 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
No, because I intend to win one from iMore. :rotfl: Seriously, I'm undecided. I use my iPad every day for reading and the Pro strikes me as too big for that. BUT, I also use it nearly every day in meetings and it would be great for that.

Dark_Huntress

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
No, I won't be buying one. I love my ipad air 2 and I already have the iMac and Air laptop. I dont have a need for a huge iPad. It doesnt bring any thing to the table that I don't already have but all is not lost, i did buy the Apple TV.

msalderson

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I got it first day, no doubt there is a learning curve. I am an amateur photographer so I'm hoping to get use in that arena.

As far as those talking about price, it is only $220 dollars more than a similar equipped Air 2. But it is as big as a 13" MacBook Pro.

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Not for me. I will be getting the mini 4. But my wife, an artist, really wants one so we'll be picking one up next week. We're kinda disappointed with the pencil back order situation since we have to leave the US before it will be available. We will have to arrange for another missionary to bring it to us later.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I bought it on day 1. had the 32gb but realize I needed more space so I exchange it for the 128gb. only thing I'm missing is the pencil and the keyboard. wish I had them.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought it on day 1. had the 32gb but realize I needed more space so I exchange it for the 128gb. only thing I'm missing is the pencil and the keyboard. wish I had them.

A few months ago I bought the Musemee Notier V2 Precision Stylus for Capacitance Touchscreen Devices (Red) from Amazon $16.99 and it works great for note taking.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I do plan on buying the iPad Pro, but after the latest revelations about charging problems and dead screens I'm waiting until everything is sorted out.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I do plan on buying the iPad Pro, but after the latest revelations about charging problems and dead screens I'm waiting until everything is sorted out.

The number of reported issues are so small, it didn't stop me & mine's perfect. Considering the millions they're making, some are bound to experience a hiccup.

Buy one, it's an awesome device.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Played with one at the Apple Store today. I gotta say, between the screen size, the pencil, and the keyboard are pretty damn sweet... Very tempting to get one but I'll hold off a bit

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Would love one but not sure I need it. I like the size of the Mini so that's probably my answer ;) May have to check one out at the Apple Store -- maybe I'll change my mind!

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I had the original iPad 1 and "upgraded" to an iPad Mini. The Mini was just too small for me so I went back to full size with the iPad Air 2. But that gorgeous 12" iPad Pro screen and the pencil are calling to me. :D

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I won't be buying the new iPad Pro, happy to use my iPhone or my new Macbook, a lot of money for something I think will be wasted on me!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
The Air2 feels like the mini after using the Pro for a week! I thought about the mini4 which has the hardware the 3 should have been...

Got the pencil and have been sketching. Drew up the x-mas light diagram with Autodesk! That was actually fun.
Kind of disappointed I had to spend ~ $150 to get a similar case that was half that price on the IPA2. (Leather smart case) Smart Cover+Silicone cover. I take care of my devices though and it was necessary...

The screen is really superb and the sound, despite the critics suggesting Apple should have not put such large speakers in and made the battery larger, is worth it! The battery life is stupid good, enduring many hours of crossy road. :)

I don't see the need for a keyboard case at this time. OSK typing is fine. I could get any bluetooth keyboard and pair it up. For serious work I have Office 2016 running on my Macbook(s).

Chino32

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Bit the bullet and ordered mine she will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to coming back to Apple. Went with the 128gb. Now I just need to track down a pencil. Not worried about the keyboard case

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I played with one at an AT&T store today band was not impressed at all. being someone that owns almost every apple product except the Apple Watch. I feel the pro is just a larger ipad didn't seem faster at all to me and very akward to handle.

EDIT 1-21-16

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453432564.907660.jpg

After much pondering I pulled the trigger and picked up a LTE IPAD PRO. from AT&T . I also purchased the UAG case with the apple pencil.

Last edited: