• YES

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So it seems that IPad Pro is BOSS. I purchased a iPad Pro 128gb silver WIFI only. Should arrive by Wednesday, March 16th.

Purchased me a case for it. I do not like the covers to have folds on the case so I found one that is perfect.

Photograph of my cover.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1457811847.373758.jpg

Baltiervaan

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
yeah why not. it has great function that most tablets don't have. actually i did watch clips on youtube of an architect rendering his works and projects using ipad pro and he's a damn good at it with the pro. for me this will be useful, i'm looking forward of having Ipad pro than any tablets instead. if it's pricey then ill wait for the season sale. :) would rather have this than buying cheap and disposable tablets on market that will definitely make you buy tablets more often. so yeah, ipad pro is a good buy.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
While it would be very nice to have an iPad Pro, it is very much a luxury for me. I think the sweet spot is still the 9.7" iPad. I carry mine around almost all the time. If I ever got an iPad Pro, it would be a coffee table/kitchen counter-top computer.

ldamac

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I really want to, but the iPad Pro is very expensive in South Africa because of our weak currency. I'm waiting to see if the regular iPad gets some Pro features (Apple Pencil support) at the March event before deciding.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I really want to, but the iPad Pro is very expensive in South Africa because of our weak currency. I'm waiting to see if the regular iPad gets some Pro features (Apple Pencil support) at the March event before deciding.

Why purchase an ipad from way over there. Much cheaper here in the USA.

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't own any iPads so would really like to start BIG by working with a PRO. Can't buy right now but if I win, this is my message and I'm sticking to it: I'm excited to see first hand how the iPad Pro performs and would make that my pick for a winner (fingers crossed) ;)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just bought an iPad Pro. Haven't used it yet. I'm interested in seeing how much it replaces my laptop. I don't use very many intensive apps. Mainly is for word processing, spreadsheets, email, e-reading, web browsing and messaging. All of these things I anticipate the Pro handling well. I may find my needs change in the future and I'll need something more desktop-like but for now this should work. I do hope Apple works to improve the OS on the iPad Pro to really separate it from the iPad line. Allow more functionality. More specifically allow more desktop applications to be ran and allow a true file structure. But for what it is, it should be sufficient for now.

EliteTechPro

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Im thinking of buying the iPad Pro, it have 4gb of ram like in a traditional laptop and cheaper than the Macbook pro. I really like the graphics unit and also 4 speakers in the corners, a perfect entertainment device. And im glad they are selling the 9.7 inch model for those who don't like the the iPad that big.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't help myself, I just had to have an iPad Pro. Once I got the pro I just had to have the pencil and Smart Keyboard. I got it at the end of February and I absolutely love it. I don't think I have picked up my iPad Air since. It is a very nice device!

Raymond Bonilla

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I really really really want an Ipad pro 12 inch however I just feel like Apple is just missing a few things I.e.- an eraser on the pencil, better cameras in the large version ( I'm an artist and sometimes need to take photo-reference and having a nice camera on the large ipad would be nice) is as well as more apps that professionals use on the developer side. I'm guess that they'll nail enough of it in the next iteration so I'll be ok with waiting till them. But it's been hard not to pick on up lol.

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I dove in and bought the iPad Pro 12.9" first I thought it would be my old iPad replacement, but it has become much much more! Half of the experience comes with the Smart Keyboard. Yes it is costly and lacks illuminated keys but considering I am typing this in the dark it is quite awesome none the less. Second, I am by no way a graphics person but the pencil is also a must have on this device. I am quite happy with this purchase and I am not going back to hauling around my laptop unless I need it for specific work that requires classic input. I also must say that having this device with cellular is also a great feature while out and about not depending on lousy or in-secure wifi. Just be careful with data burn. I have found that iOS 9.3 has been eating through data in System Services - Documents and Data. So a word of caution. If you have the cellular version, turn off cellular data when you do not need it! My iPad ate 2 GBs in a sleep state while connected to a WiFi network. Not sure why this is happening but I will contact Apple or exchange this for a WiFi only model instead.

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
My IPad Pro cost me over $2,000. I bought the Wifi 128GB version and brought it home and my wife said "Holy **** it's Huge"... I got so excited to hear her say that, I gave it to her and went back and bought another one!!!

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the fence in all honesty, my wife and kids will definitely like it. I can see some uses, but I'm having a hard time justifying the high price tag.

spewak

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased the 12.9" and am duly impressed. It has a fast wifi radio, screen is gorgeous and the pencil works wonderfully well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice