Will we be able to set a slight incline to the iPad Pro so I can type on the glass?

I

iMore Question

Ipad pro keyboard options

Will you be able to use the iPad pro to set a slight incline on the iPad so you can type on the glass or will you only have the option to type with the keyboard and have to buy a plain ipad pro cover for that?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Ipad pro keyboard options

We won't know specifics until it's released or someone does an early preview.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

Will you be able to use the iPad pro to set a slight incline on the iPad so you can type on the glass or will you only have the option to type with the keyboard and have to buy a plain ipad pro cover for that?

We will certainly need to confirm that once the device has been released. That being said, it appears to be extremely unlikely not to be able to type directly on the device (the way I understood your question), say while keeping it slightly inclined on your table, or lap. I have been doing that with my old Air for two years and that has never been a problem. In fact, my preference is to type directly on the glass.

I say, speculatively, a very likely feature, yet to be confirmed.

Cheers!

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure a case will be made to provide the incline which makes typing in the onscreen keyboard easy & comfortable.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Based on the images so far with the Apple keyboard that attaches I would say no, but there will be other keyboards, cases etc that will allow you to set your viewing angle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods