• No

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Not sure. Would need to know the specs

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I currently use a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, it is a 12.2 tablet.
Admittedly it is pretty cool, even with the lagging issues, but if I'm really honest I will say that the size is a bit of an issue for me.
Sure, the display is phenomenal, but it is bulky to handle and the portability is not all that great.
And for me, the whole point of using a tablet is portability, I'm on the go all the time.
So whatever my next tablet is, I can pretty much guarantee that it will not be a pro sized device.

greenhippo

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I would be keen to replace my MacBook Air with such a device. Assuming it is thin like the iPad Air and also assuming that it has an impressive resolution (is 4K resolution too much to expect? I don't think so... should be feasible ppi at this size)... then I would buy one.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
If it was running OS X instead of iOS I may consider it, but that's the same screen size as my MBP and I can't imagine taking it anywhere with me like old faithful here. My MBP is a highly portable size but it isn't "throw in your cross-body for surfing on the fly" portable.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If I was in the market for an Ipad I'd consider it. Weight and battery life would be my two key factors to consider. Otherwise I'd go with an Air or mini.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Nope. Too much neglect from Apple on the iPad software (and lack of ram) to consider anything beyond a mini. They'd have to refocus.

mackaybell

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I would love an large iPad Pro, particularly if it came with a really good stylus for drawing. I'd rather it not run OS X. I think the iOS is fine and I would want to transfer my apps from there.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would not, no. . . . I would rather have a 13-inch laptop. However, I'm sure certain businesses or artists would love it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Right now I don't use my ipad air 2 very much, but I could find a larger 13" ipad more compelling as an alternative to my MBP 15" which I primarily use as a desktop, my wife would get my IA2 and I would get the Pro.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Me! I'm getting one. I think. Or a MacBook Pro.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal