I am not familiar with moving files around on the ipad. I have a bunch of files I have created that I want to move all at once. I don't even see the files and have no idea how to move them if I did. If someone knows a good solution for my issue I would be grateful to find an answer.
    02-02-2019 08:36 PM
    One of the issues with iOS, including with the iPad, is that it isn't easy to move files around. The best way to move these files will likely depend on the app that you are using these files in, so we likely need more information to be able to suggest any help.
    02-03-2019 01:41 PM
    You cold try the Files app? It is an Apple app.
    02-04-2019 12:54 PM
    I am not familiar with moving files around on the ipad. I have a bunch of files I have created that I want to move all at once. I don't even see the files and have no idea how to move them if I did. If someone knows a good solution for my issue I would be grateful to find an answer.
    What kind of files are they and what app was used to create them? Typically, via the Files app, you could locate the folder associated with the app and thus locate those files.

Anyway, once you’ve located the files, choose the “Select” option, select the files you want to move and then choose the folder icon at the bottom of the screen. After that, choose the folder on iCloud or on the device and then select “Move”..
    02-04-2019 01:07 PM
    What kind of files are they and what app was used to create them? Typically, via the Files app, you could locate the folder associated with the app and thus locate those files.

Anyway, once you’ve located the files, choose the “Select” option, select the files you want to move and then choose the folder icon at the bottom of the screen. After that, choose the folder on iCloud or on the device and then select “Move”..
    Thank you for this informative answer.
    02-04-2019 01:21 PM
    One of the issues with iOS, including with the iPad, is that it isn't easy to move files around. The best way to move these files will likely depend on the app that you are using these files in, so we likely need more information to be able to suggest any help.
    Thank you for your response.
    02-04-2019 01:22 PM
    You cold try the Files app? It is an Apple app.
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    02-04-2019 01:23 PM
    Thank you for this informative answer.
    You’re very welcome...
    02-04-2019 04:41 PM