I purchased 5 iPad Pro 9.7 32GB from a seller on the mobile selling platform Le#go. I purchased these devices for my business from a seller that was going out of business. I got a great deal, I know that sounds cliche.
    Once I wiped and restore all units using iTunesi noticed while seeing each one up that they all had an MDM Profile attached. I have tried every method I can think of along with all the YouTube methods but I cannot remove these MDM Profiles from any unit.
    When I try to backup the iPads so I can modify the backups and then reinstall them without the MDM Profiles I am unable to do so because whether I want to or not the iPads backups are all encrypted. Which I assume the MDM is somehow force encrypting the backups.
    All attempts have failed and I really need these iPad Pros in service with my company. Any ideas out there would be greatly appreciated!!
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    05-06-2018 08:48 PM
    As you know, those profiles are partly put in place as a protective measure. With that in mind, you need to contact the seller to get the profiles removed. I am assuming the seller put the profiles on the devices.
    Laura Knotek and Lee_Bo like this.
    05-06-2018 09:23 PM
    You can try contacting Apple’s business support (call the regular support number). You’ll have to provide proof of the purchase and it might take them a week to check it all out.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-08-2018 06:17 AM