iPad Pro 9.7 dust under selfi camera

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I been though 4 replacements from apple care express replacement and two had dead pixel and one with dust under lens and the new one has dust under the selfi camera.

Is it normal behavior and should I go to an apple store this time ?

Horrible quality control.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Is it significant enough that it's affecting the image quality. Then I would say go. It's not a perfect world when manufacturing products such as these. There is going to be dust. That's nature. If it not under the lens it will be somewhere else. I don't disagree at all with a dead pixel. That would bother me. I have an iPhone X with a screen protector that will not mount on the edge that is less than a 10th of a millimeter. Should I go pay $40 dollars for a new protector. NO! Have I learned to live with it. YES! It's not affecting my usage in any way so I just learned to forget about it. I am a picky person and am not looking to demean you in anyway at all. Just telling you that at some point you have to accept a small flaw. It happens.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Why do you keep making these posts? You have been to the Apple Store more than anybody ever.
You have had at least 4 replacements per Apple Device.

You know how they think, how they breath, what their policies are.

What exactly is it that you’re trying to achieve with these posts?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine and my wife’s iPhone X has dust in the camera lense and it doesn’t affect the picture taking quality so we don’t bother swapping. I could swap and then introduce a new problem. Like a dead pixel.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm kinda lost here. You must have the absolute worst luck with electronics. I mean, you've made at least four posts about dust in your iPhone X cameras (after four different X replacements) and now you're making a post about dust under your iPad camera. The Apple Store employees must know your name by now.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm kinda lost here. You must have the absolute worst luck with electronics. I mean, you've made at least four posts about dust in your iPhone X cameras (after four different X replacements) and now you're making a post about dust under your iPad camera. The Apple Store employees must know your name by now.

iPhone X was replaced once only not 4 times

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Not on my iPhone X and the genius didn’t even test my iPad for the issue with touch screen he offered me a replacement then this all happen.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Why do you keep making these posts? You have been to the Apple Store more than anybody ever.
You have had at least 4 replacements per Apple Device.

You know how they think, how they breath, what their policies are.

What exactly is it that you’re trying to achieve with these posts?
Every time I’m seeing multiple replacements (I mean 2+) I suggest to ask for a full refund: the issue is the customer, not the product.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73