I am interested in the Apple Pencil for my iPad Pro 9.7. I am assuming that there is a note app that will fit my criteria and I am hoping someone can make a recommendation for an app:
    • Must allow me to sync my notes across all devices that I own.
    • Must work on iOS macOS and Windows.
    • A bonus would be working on Android and a website to access my notes like Evernote and OneNote have but that is not a requirement.
    • Must allow both handwritten and typed notes to be synced.
    • Must allow me to send my notes by email as a PDF.
    • I would like a lined page template like Samsung has in S Note but this is not a requirement.

@blaine07 recommended Notability which works with iPhone and iPad but it does not offer a solution for my Windows usage so it won't work for my needs.
    I haven't found anything about Evernote working with the Apple Pencil for my requirements but if it does then I will probably stay with Evernote since I am pretty invested in Evernote.
    Also if anyone has a recommendation for an app that will allow me to mark on a PDF and picture and send it by email I would appreciate those recommendations too.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-01-2018 07:06 PM
    Evernote, perhaps? Anyway, maybe some of the ones listed in this recent iMore Blog article will suffice.

https://www.imore.com/best-notetakin...encil-ipad-pro
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-02-2018 11:02 AM
    Evernote, perhaps? Anyway, maybe some of the ones listed in this recent iMore Blog article will suffice.

https://www.imore.com/best-notetakin...encil-ipad-pro
    @blaine07 confirmed that Evernote will work for what I want. Thanks @blaine07!
    I saw the original article dated October 10, 2017, before they updated it yesterday and that didn't really answer my questions. Unfortunately I got spoiled by Samsung's S Note and the way it integrates with Evernote so I expect nothing less.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-02-2018 11:13 AM
    @blaine07 confirmed that Evernote will work for what I want. Thanks @blaine07!
    I saw the original article dated October 10, 2017, before they updated it yesterday and that didn't really answer my questions. Unfortunately I got spoiled by Samsung's S Note and the way it integrates with Evernote so I expect nothing less.
    Okay. Thanks...
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-02-2018 11:16 AM