So I've actually owned both the Air Pad 2 and the Pro 9.7. I just remember not seeing the difference in the money worth the upgrade. However I could be wrong so I wanted to ask. I just placed an order for a Air Pad 2 more so because I still had a few cases and a brand new tempered glass. I know the Pencil is not supported with the Air Pad 2 but I would not have gotten the Pencil anyway. Outside of that, am I really missing something big or am I'm okay with my Air Pad 2? Thanks for any feedback or help.
    07-09-2017 03:21 PM
    Oh and do you guys think I'm good with 32gs? I don't download movies or music. I just stream it. Really a few apps and pictures will mostly be stored on the Air Pad 2. I ask bc my previous models were 128gs but I honestly don't remember if I ever used a 4th of that much space. I went conservative to save money. Just curious if I'll be fine with 32gs. Thanks!!
    07-09-2017 03:35 PM
    Your usage determines whether or not the upgrade or downgrade is worth it, in my opinion, and since you’ve owned both, you know that rings true. I ‘Think’ that if I had owned an iPad Air 2, I doubt I would have gotten the 9.7” iPad Pro. Although the specs of the Pro is better, ‘my’ iPad usage wouldn’t have justified the upgrade, and I suspect that to be the same with you. In regard to 32 GBs, I think it’s enough, but again, it depends on your usage & storage habits.
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    07-09-2017 04:05 PM
    Your usage determines whether or not the upgrade or downgrade is worth it, in my opinion, and since you’ve owned both, you know that rings true. I ‘Think’ that if I had owned an iPad Air 2, I doubt I would have gotten the 9.7” iPad Pro. Although the specs of the Pro is better, ‘my’ iPad usage wouldn’t have justified the upgrade, and I suspect that to be the same with you. In regard to 32 GBs, I think it’s enough, but again, it depends on your usage & storage habits.
    I don't store hardly anything except for pictures which basically go cloud anyway. I'd just have to clean house every once in a while if ever.
    07-09-2017 10:00 PM
    I don't store hardly anything except for pictures which basically go cloud anyway. I'd just have to clean house every once in a while if ever.
    Then the iPad Air 2 should suffice, in my opinion.
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    07-09-2017 10:03 PM
    Then the iPad Air 2 should suffice, in my opinion.
    Thank you. Literally I will do with my iPad is heavy web browsing, research and reading lots of articles, renting a movie or buying a movie from Amazon prime (not download it), YouTube reviews and listening to Pandora. I'll of course my regular needed apps which takes about a page up. Unfortunately sprint screwed m
    07-10-2017 12:10 AM
    Me so I won't get to link my iPhone to my iPad for texts and calls. I'm stuck with an S8 which I can't complain as I love the device. It's more that sprint is at the very bottom for a specific reason and it showed in my case. As soon as I pay these devices off I will sprint from Sprint straight back to cricket where I can have my freedom to buy and try out new gear as I see fit. This is my first flagship phone in quite a while and wow I'm blown away at the quality. It's just that I can't link it up to my iPad and had I know sprint was going to majorly screw me over on my exchange, I would have given a good bit more thought.
    07-10-2017 12:16 AM