I bought an iPad pro 9.7 with physical damage. Any possibility of warranty?

Rguezlp

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello I just bought a ipad pro at a great price,but it has a visible cosmetic damage in the upper corner next to the power on button,all the functions work just fine,now my question is if i can fin any company that offer extended warranties,apple care is just at the time of the purchase or 60 days i thinks and Squaretrde is pretty much the same..the person who sell me the ipad he bought this ipad like 7 months ago.

Thank you guys

Any suggestions o recommendations FullSizeRender.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: I buy a iPad pro 9.7 with physical damage,any possibility of warranty?

Hello I just bought a ipad pro at a great price,but it has a visible cosmetic damage in the upper corner next to the power on button,all the functions work just fine,now my question is if i can fin any company that offer extended warranties,apple care is just at the time of the purchase or 60 days i thinks and Squaretrde is pretty much the same..the person who sell me the ipad he bought this ipad like 7 months ago.

Thank you guys

Any suggestions o recommendations View attachment 116158

So you buy an iPad damaged at a great price but now you want a company to take responsibility of having to pay for your damage?

Rguezlp

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Nop Sir i am just looking for any suggestions about to pay a warranty fee + deductible to any company that can take care of that damage,anyway the damage don't affect any function of the iPad.I don't want anything for free,Apple charges me $370 for that fix .I am looking for bests prices,this is all.
People i am just looking for a second opinion.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site

You won't find any place willing to take a loss on an already damaged device. I would never have bought that.

Rguezlp

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

You won't find any place willing to take a loss on an already damaged device. I would never have bought that.

Thank you,anyway the iPad Pro works perfectly fine,the power button work normal as well. I'm going to stay with the device because I obtained it at a really good price...😏

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site

Put a case on it and you will eventually forget the damage is there.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Apple charges me $370 for that fix .I am looking for bests prices,this is all.

That's probably about the best price you're going to find. Is the cost of the repair and what you paid for the unit less than a new device? If so, there's your answer.

Rguezlp

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Well i pay $300 for that ipad,so I think so ....

Rguezlp

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yes that's what I will gonna do.....Thank you guys....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen