2 iPads on same account

goddessnthesky

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 iPads on my account. Every time I go to a website or add a photo on my iPad it is also put on the other iPad. I have messed with the settings but no matter what I do it won't stop. Please help!! Thanks.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I have the same thing with my 7 plus and small Pro. I wonder if having the big Pro on the same account if it'll be do the same thing on all three?

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It should not matter. My advice, though, is to upgrade your iCloud storage so you will have enough space for the individual backups of each device.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can only guess and say your big Pro is not on the same iCloud account as the other two devices.

If you want your information under iCloud to be synced on all three devices then make sure all three are logged in to the same iCloud account and all toggles are the same on all three.

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I also have 2 ipads on my account. The photos show up on the other but its not until I want to use it does it download onto the second one. Photos will show up on my Iphone too but again not till I want to use it does it download onto the phone. As for apps, if I don't want it on all my devices I just delete it off the device I don't want it on.
Photos are stored in the cloud so it should't download to your other devices unless you want to say use it. Its to save space on your other devices. At least this is what I have found when using my devices.
Hope this helps.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Go into your iCloud settings and toggle off the things you don't want on the second iPad. No need for two accounts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR