Best general case for the iPad Pro 9.7 ?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So, what is everyone favorite case for the iPad Pro 9.7?

Is it the Apple Silicone and Smart Cover or something like the UAG style cases?

Need help as I don't want to go case crazy with the iPad like I've done with the iPhone 7 Plus. :concern:

vivid2

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
So, what is everyone favorite case for the iPad Pro 9.7?

Is it the Apple Silicone and Smart Cover or something like the UAG style cases?

Need help as I don't want to go case crazy with the iPad like I've done with the iPhone 7 Plus. :concern:

I just got my new Bear Motion leather case for the iPad Pro 9.7, and I love it.

It's made of real leather; not the polyurethane or bonded leather like most of its competitors. It has a beautiful look and feel, and it turns the iPad on and off automatically when opening or closing the cover.

I had the same cover on my last iPad and it still looked like new after 4 years, including lots of wear from extensive travel. It really protects the iPad, and it's a real bargain at under $25.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Motion-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2869602

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Got the Apple Silicone Case & Apple smart cover last night in charcoal grey.

How well does this setup wear over time? Just wondering how well the rubber feeling silicone holds up.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I got this today and I love it. I was contemplating this or iPad Smart Cover/case but this was only 13 bucks and it's so good.

35136ae9e50778414087dbdd520fc702.jpg
a57c5095889956ff7cefee966f89e7d5.jpg

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I realise this is kind of cheating but mine never leaves it's Logitech Create Keyboard case. It's completely transformed my iPad from being good to being my most used device by a distance. I've got so used to using it that I've found myself jabbing at the screen on my MacBook! You can either use it as a mini-laptop or fold it behind the screen to use just as a tablet. The keyboard is actually quite nice to type on and there's even a space for the Apple Pencil if you have one.

Yeah it's a lot more money than just a cover but does so much more.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Got the Apple Silicone Case & Apple smart cover last night in charcoal grey.

How well does this setup wear over time? Just wondering how well the rubber feeling silicone holds up.

I'm not sure on the iPad one, but the silicone iPhone case is excellent and holds up very well overtime. In fact, I felt it got *nicer* in feel over time. I have the black one, so I can't comment on how any colors or stains may have affected the look/feel.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the Apple leather smart case for my iPad Air and was so bummed they discontinued it when the Pro came out. I found this one (linked below) on Amazon and it is identical except not leather. The material is more of a soft touch type and I have really enjoyed it. Only case on my iPad since I bought it. If you liked the leather Smart Cover, you will like this one too especially for the price! They have it for both sizes.

JETech iPad Pro Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 2015 with Auto Sleep/Wake (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W4ZLZP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2873840

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice