Brydge Keyboard anyone try one

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody tried or ordered a Brydge keyboard for a iPad? I have ordered one as a Christmas present and other than the original order confirmation I have not gotten any correspondence from these people. Anyone had any dealing with this company.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Never dealt with the company. From what I read online it's pretty hit and miss. I bought one from Best Buy for my iPad Air 2, within a couple days two of the keys stopped functioning. Other than that it's one of the best keyboards I've ever used.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Never dealt with the company. From what I read online it's pretty hit and miss. I bought one from Best Buy for my iPad Air 2, within a couple days two of the keys stopped functioning. Other than that it's one of the best keyboards I've ever used.
Thanks for the reply. I am hoping they have improved the quality a bit since you bought yours. I wish I had realize that there is really no way to get in touch with the company about the status of an order before placed my order. I mean the only thing on the website is something to do with support and I did fill that out and send it in hoping someone would reply but nothing yet. Its only been a couple of day and this is the Christmas season so may their just running behind.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just to let everyone know. I did receive a email reply to my inquiry yesterday. Looks like they expect stock next week and will email when shipped

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I've had a Brydge for over two years now (I bought it when I bought my Air 2) and I think it's fantastic. My T key started sticking after a year or so, so i contacted their support and they sent me a new one. My only complaint is that they ship (or did when I bought mine) with the shims installed for the iPad Air and you have to change those for the Air 2 and presumably 9.7 pro, which is a pain. Otherwise, I heartily recommend it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods