Should I get a 128GB or 256GB iPad Pro 9.7?

I

iMore Question

Hello,

I am thinking of ordering an iPad Pro 9.7. However, I am not sure if I should get the 256GB version. I would prefer to get the 128GB one as it is cheaper, but I am scared I will run out of space.

I will be using it to produce music, write pages documents and create keynote presentations (both for University) and will also be using Garageband and Adobe Premiere Clip at times. I will also use it to shoot 4k video.

With all this information I gave, would the 128GB version be fine for this?

Thank you.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I purchased an iPad 12.9 128gb. But, about a day after that the 256 model was put on the market. So I would have purchased the 256 model for the small difference of cost.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am thinking of ordering an iPad Pro 9.7. However, I am not sure if I should get the 256GB version. I would prefer to get the 128GB one as it is cheaper, but I am scared I will run out of space.

I will be using it to produce music, write pages documents and create keynote presentations (both for University) and will also be using Garageband and Adobe Premiere Clip at times. I will also use it to shoot 4k video.

With all this information I gave, would the 128GB version be fine for this?

Thank you.

If you're already concerned about running out of space go ahead and get the iPad Pro with the larger storage capacity.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro