Looking for a LEATHER Smart Case for the 9.7" Pro

JNM

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the silicone Apple Smart Case for my iPad Pro 9.7. I have the Smart Cover to go with it as well. However, I greatly prefer the leather, like what is on my iPad Air 2 for work, and that I have on two of my iPhones usually.

I haven't found anything like these for the Pro 9.7. Can anyone make a suggestion of a similarly thin leather case for this iPad? Most of the leather cases I find for it are surprisingly large/thick and I'm not interested in carrying quite that much around. Kinda defeats the purpose of the iPad versus a laptop.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
+1 for me, I'd love something that was similar to my Apple leather iPhone 6S case, but for my iPad that would work with the Smart Keyboard on the 9.7" iPad Pro.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I wanted a leather smart case as well.. But since Apple doesn't have one yet for the iPad Pro, I tried the silicone and it honestly feels really good.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I just can't get over the price of the Silicone case, I expect to pay a little more for reliable and well supported Apple OEM accessories, however Au $109.00 seems quite beyond reasonable.

JNM

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm really surprised that no other case maker has stepped in to fill the gap left by Apple in not offer these cases. I have the silicone smart case and Smart Cover, and even though they feel nice enough, they side in my hands a little and just don't feel as good as leather. They feel more like the handle on a thermos than something that I should have on my iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods