Best way to carry Apple Pencil?

ggulick

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Best way to carry Apple Pencil

I just upgraded to an iPad Pro 9.7 inch with Smart Keyboard. I love the Smart Keyboard, and also find the pencil useful for note taking and mark up. However, I have not found a great way to carry the pencil with me, so I have access to it all the time. Right now, I use the keyboard as a front cover, and have a clear cover on the back. I would love to find a case that works with the keyboard and has a place to store the pencil or find some way to attach the pencil securely to my current setup. All of the cases I have seen so far that support the keyboard have some kind of compromise.

Does anybody have a you suggestions?

ediamond

Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
Re: Best way to carry Apple Pencil

There are three: Waterfield makes a very nice leather sleeve, and an iPad gear case that holds cables, dongles and the pencil. I have the gear case and really like it (the sleeve is on order). I use the gear case to throw in my bag, and when I am walking around the office I just put it in my front jeans pocket. sfbags.com. I'm not connected with them except as a customer.

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

I've stuck a Leuchtturm 1917 pen loop from Amazon to the inside edge of my Apple Smart Cover. It's a fairly crude solution, but it was cheap (about 3 GBP / 2 USD) and it works. As long as you stick the sticky bit away from the iPad magnets then the Smart Cover still works. Maybe there'll be a neater solution eventually but this works for now

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site

Just saw this new "Grip Clip" and your post instantly came to mind...

These days it seems like everyone is wearing glasses, doesn’t it? Maybe it’s one big conspiracy driven by the optometry industry, or maybe they are just the cool accessory to rock. At any rate, you might as well put the frames to use, since you’re probably only wearing them to look cute anyway. The Grip Clip is a neat little project on Kickstarter that adds precious real estate to the arms of glasses. The soft plastic clip slides onto eyeglasses or shades, and holds a pen, pencil, marker, stylus and more.

Grip-Clip-Glasses-Pencil-Holder-2.jpg

Grip-Clip-Glasses-Pencil-Holder-1.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner