Best Ever iPad!

Genaold

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping for a new Macbook Pro, but the small iPad Pro looks nice too. New 9.7-inch iPad Pro can have 256GB, great!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 9.7-inch-iPad-Pro-635x386.png
    9.7-inch-iPad-Pro-635x386.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 57

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about being the best ever, but it's a darn good device, spec-wise.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I had to enter wifi info at work for someone with an original iPad and I remember that as being the most amazing device ever!

I love this 9.7-inch iPad Pro and I'll ask my workplace to get me one in the fall, since I use it for work all day long, every day.

btmosley

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Mucho,

You are right the new iPad Pro 9.7 is ideal for work (and some creative consumers) because of its portability, accessories, and wide array of apps that are connected to the cloud.

I can see (in the right situation) these being the go to devices. Hope you IT gets one for you!

applemaximus

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm really happy with my iPad Air still, but do like to see a future where I can upgrade maybe next year to a 9.7" size iPad.
I think the Pencil is a good stylus, and so glad they managed to add it to the 9.7" line.
That was my one major wish.

Though I am still disappointed they didn't max out the Ram.
That is one area the iPad Air really has issues.
I know the Air2 is better, but a "Pro" device should be better; yes I can see they didn't want to canabalise the new Larger iPad Pro sales with a better Ipad 9.7"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think this is a great refresh of the air. I wonder if the air moniker will be dropped and now they will just have the "pro" line?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I think this is a great refresh of the air. I wonder if the air moniker will be dropped and now they will just have the "pro" line?

I'm guessing it'll get phased out. I really like this version of the Pro. Pretty much exactly what I want. I'm trying to decide if I should order now or wait for some to hit Swappa at a discount.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing it'll get phased out. I really like this version of the Pro. Pretty much exactly what I want. I'm trying to decide if I should order now or wait for some to hit Swappa at a discount.

That would be my guess too. I think they'll keep the Air 2 around for a while to serve as a lower cost solution.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh