Best Cases for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I've had all sorts of cases, screen protectors etc and you know what?
Turns out I much prefer a completely naked screen, for sensitivity. So now I have my baby pro in a Smart Cover, the back is naked, the screen is naked unless the cover is closed, and I carry it in a padded zip pouch.
Works for me. 😎

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've had all sorts of cases, screen protectors etc and you know what?
Turns out I much prefer a completely naked screen, for sensitivity. So now I have my baby pro in a Smart Cover, the back is naked, the screen is naked unless the cover is closed, and I carry it in a padded zip pouch.
Works for me.

I may go this route also

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
28c6166101955cc37858987130d7bc12.jpg

I use this case with the matching Smart Cover.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
When it comes to cases and cover for the iPad Pro the apple accessories is my first option. They are really good made. Very good high quality. Then you have the pad and quill ones. Those are magnificent. But both of there are quite expensive.
You can find really good cases on Amazon for a really affordable price, a good quality and a great design.

JBGem

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if you guys already said it, but dbrand.com make customized skins for iPad pros as well as iphones and other smartphones. They look sleak, not sure how durable they are though

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I only have the Smart Cover on a completely naked screen and it's perfect. I love how clear and responsive the screen is.

Sam Page

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
What if someone created an add-on that worked with the iPad Pro's smart keyboard? It could provide the option to lift the iPad higher for viewing at eye-level, improving your posture while you use the tablet to alleviate neck/back discomfort. It would also double as protection for the back of the iPad, while keeping the slim design. How much would you be willing to pay for that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77