Who is ready for this new iPad Pro?

Caymancroc

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Same here. The lack of RAM and they put in the first generation fingerprint scanner and no 3D Touch. Seems like they should have called it "iPad semi-pro". Oh well, that is what Apple does. iPad Pro 2 will come out next year with all these missing items and then omit something else we want.

I wanted to like it and get it but to be honest I don't see the true advantage over my iPad Air, other than it uses the pencil. For $800+ I will go buy an old fashioned paper notebook and my own real pencil. :rotfl:

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I honestly can't decide right now. I REALLY want one, but the one loaded into my cart at Apple is going run me over $1100 with everything. The Mini 4 is $399 at Best Buy right now for the 64gb, which is easily enough storage for me. It will mostly be use for entertainment and some light office work, so I'm not sure if the Pro is overkill. Ugh... I hate life altering decisions like this. :p

itsalladream

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't think I want to fork over so much money for an iPad that has 2gb of ram. To me the iPad is just an oversized iPhone at this point. I was ready to get it but the limited ram and underclocked processor is what's holding me back. I have a Surface Pro 3 and it's a good hybrid laptop but the battery is beyond horrible. I can't even get over 3 hours.

frahman

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
It seems like a solid device I just wish Apple hadn't under clocked the CPU and put 4 GB or RAM. Other then that it is a solid device.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I am intrigued by the new smaller size. I have MBP 2015 but I have been travelling a lot lately. I thought this could be an alternative as a "substitute" for my laptop when I'm on the go. Can it really do that?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro