Who is ready for this new iPad Pro?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm 100% in. Not sure whether I'll pick up the WiFi model Thursday, or wait to see if Verizon will pick up the LTE variant. Either way, it'll be better than my Air 2 in all the right places. And, although I could easily pass on the bigger Pro because it's just too big...this one is just right! I can't wait! :biggrin:

Yes, EXACTLY this. I'm going to see if Verizon will have a WiFi/cellular variant as well

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I will be picking one up for sure. Now my big pro can be my laptop and stay at home, and the little pro can be my "take it everywhere" iPad.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
According to Apple March 31 is the availability date and if the past holds true that is the day that the delivery will be made if you preordered.

Yeah I'll have it shipped to work. Worst case I have to pick it up from there on Friday. Personally I would prefer in store pick up.

richmacbeth

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I am looking forward to replacing my iPad 3 its been slowing down with each release of IOS I like the size the original iPad Pro was just to big for my needs. This version 2 is just the right size and love the features it will have.

Baltiervaan

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
if only apple have a 11 inch ipad pro. 12.9 is too large while 9.7 is okay. 11 inch would be better. it'll work as my secondary phone/tablet/pc/sketchpad/etc. nice job. and hoping for ipad pro to have macOS btw.

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting for the pencil to work on a 9.7 inch iPad ever since it came out with the 12.9 inch iPad Pro. The smaller pro is very attractive but it's price is a little too high. A shoot up from iPad Air 2. I guess I may wait a couple more years for future generation of the 9.7 inch iPad Pro while sticking to my iPad Air 2 at the moment. I'm not a professional artist, I can still live without the pencil. But of course having a pencil is gonna be a lot more fun! After all it really depends on what you really need. :)

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely intriguing but idk that I want a full sized iPad again. I've gotten so use to my mini & the fact that it fits into just about every purse I have....it's so convenient.

Wouldn't disagree, the iPad mini 4 is really powerful as well. And works really well for daily entertainment as well as general office work.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I wish 64 Gig was the entry level and not 32. They've swapped things up, and entry level is way too small, and mid level way too big.

Started with a 32 Gig original, and am now on a 64 Air 2. 64 Gig seams like the sweet spot for me.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Really let down by the fact it only seems to have 2 GB of RAM. It's got a ton of improvements and double the storage of the 12" Pro (but sure to be coming to the iPad Pro 2!), but the RAM is a real disappointment. Might just hold off until the 12" Pro 2 comes out now.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
yea i agree, it'll be tough getting used to it considering i don't like to keep a case on the iPad, the phone was easy to get used to because of the case of course.

dmccullo

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I am totally ready the Size of the Original pro was too large for me... But I have always loved the 9.7" size! Cannot wait for the power HEHE and the Apple pencil!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR