What feature would you like the next iPad Pro to have?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The thread title says it all. What specific feature would you like the next iPad Pro to have?

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
The obvious is to move iPhone X features to the iPad Pros. Accurate color OLED screen, better cameras, A11 chips, etc.

However, The current iPad Pros are pretty damn good, IMO. I have both the 10.5" and 13" models, both 256GB. By far the best tablets available. So iPhone X specs is the only real upgrade available.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Oled display would be nice, but it would be costly to develop one that size. I would like to have FaceID and a display that is bezel free or nearly so. Having an X and an iPad Pro 2 and using the onscreen gestures of the X and then moving to the iPad can be a bit annoying, I keep swiping the top right corner down to turn off airplane mode only to remebmer I have to swipe the old way.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The need for a guest mode like Android, because after all Apple has and continues to take inspiration from Android whether people want to admit it or not. They also need to improve notifications in iOS overall.

picnicmetoo

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I have first gen 12.9 and will welcome all new hardware upgrades and changes (and will buy a new one if for nothing more than more storage—128GB was all available when i bought mine) but if I had a USB port for external drives, it would mean I could likely move entirely to my Ipad (IOS 11 has made it mostly possible). I know this won’t happen, even understand why Apple doesn’t want to do it—but would still love to have it. I do use a wifi drive when traveling that I then transfer via my Mac to my regular externals—but this is unwieldy.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
3D Touch and eliminate home button (iPhone X style) along with the accompanying edge display.

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Why do people keep saying OLED iPad sized screens are too hard to make? Samsung has made OLED screens for their tablets for years and they look fantastic. Why is that a stumbling block for an iPad? The notch is why the iPhone X is hard to do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods