Why does my IPad produce this sound?

Codcrafteed

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Alright so this issue is probably the least troublesome thing ever but it’s still a little bit distracting, so I got an 2018 IPad Pro as a Christmas present (meaning it’s brand new) and something kind of weird is happening with it.

So basically whenever I use the YouTube app (and ONLY the YouTube app itself, it doesn’t happen when I use YouTube on a browser like Safari for exemple) and click on any video, a tiny "click" like sound appears at the very beginning of the video (similar to a keyboard click sound).

Like, it’s pretty inconsistent but when I click on a video, this sound shows up and it’s a little bit distracting, it doesn’t always happen (1 time out of 3 or even 3 times in a row sometimes) but it happens specifically if I use the YouTube app.

So, which one is it? Is it a software or a hardware problem?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Could just be a software glitch. If it’s not interfering with the operation of your iPad I wouldn’t worry too much about it. You could always try uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app.

Codcrafteed

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Yeah thanks that’s very minor so it not worth worrying about and yeah I tried reinstalling the app but nothing worked so far, if that’s really a software issue I guess I’m gonna have to wait for the next update who knows?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Had to try it didn’t I ? My XS does that too, I thought I remembered hearing random clicks. It happens occasionally when I open the app, but it does it every time I switch from a running video to another, I ignored it before,I’ll do that again !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox