Hello folks, I am a student and use mostly my Ipad for drawing purposes by using the Procreate app. recently my Professors started using a lot pdf presentations so I was wondering what's the best program to open a pdf file and be able to take notes on it. By the way I have an apple pencil as well, so I need something possibly free that can both open a pdf file and allow me to take notes on it, any idea ? Thanks in advance for the help
    02-22-2019 08:04 PM
    Also I don't know if matters but I own a windows pc, don't have access to a mac.
    02-22-2019 08:12 PM
    Hello folks, I am a student and use mostly my Ipad for drawing purposes by using the Procreate app. recently my Professors started using a lot pdf presentations so I was wondering what's the best program to open a pdf file and be able to take notes on it. By the way I have an apple pencil as well, so I need something possibly free that can both open a pdf file and allow me to take notes on it, any idea ? Thanks in advance for the help
    "Notability" is a popular note taking app that allow for the viewing and marking up of pdf files. You can get in in the App Store on your iPad.
    02-22-2019 08:15 PM
    I like Adobe Acrobat Reader. Free on the App Store. Scrolls sideways or up and down. Adjusted in settings.
    03-05-2019 12:11 AM