Bought the new Logitech keyboard case

Jerry_

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

I also like the keyboard. It’s easy to type on and $20 cheaper than the apple keyboard for the iPad Pro

Indeed it is a real keys, so like typing on an iMac keyboard

Have the same and had compared it to the Apple one. Even so it makes the iPad&Case thicker it is a big increase in comfort and makes the iPad a real alternative to a laptop.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My 1st keyboard case was the Anker keyboard case for iPad Air 2 and I fell in love with them. I bought the Logitech Keyboard Case for my 12.9” iPP. I like how it frees up a lot of real estate on my screen. I will always purchase a keyboard case from here on out, for me, it’s a must have.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I had a Logitech Create for maybe a few days and returned it. It was nice but I don’t always want to use the keyboard and bending it back for “tablet mode” makes the back of my iPad scrape against the metal keyboard case and it was like nails on a chalkboard. I ended up settling for the Smart Keyboard because it’s easy to remove when needed and it’s very thin.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a Logitech Create for maybe a few days and returned it. It was nice but I don’t always want to use the keyboard and bending it back for “tablet mode” makes the back of my iPad scrape against the metal keyboard case and it was like nails on a chalkboard. I ended up settling for the Smart Keyboard because it’s easy to remove when needed and it’s very thin.

I didn’t like the Smart Keyboard for that reason alone. Didn’t like how thin it was. The create keyboard case provided enough protection for my liking since it’s constantly in an out of bags and I’m using it at work

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I didn’t like the Smart Keyboard for that reason alone. Didn’t like how thin it was. The create keyboard case provided enough protection for my liking since it’s constantly in an out of bags and I’m using it at work

They both have advantages and disadvantages. If you’re looking for real protection you’re not going to get it by using the Smart Keyboard alone. I ended up pairing it with an Apple silicone case and it works well. The combined cost of the Smart Keyboard and silicone case is NOT cheap though.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
They both have advantages and disadvantages. If you’re looking for real protection you’re not going to get it by using the Smart Keyboard alone. I ended up pairing it with an Apple silicone case and it works well. The combined cost of the Smart Keyboard and silicone case is NOT cheap though.

True that 100%. I don’t know what I would want more at this point, an Apple Battery Case for the X or Anker to start making Keyboard Cases for iPP 12.9. An Apple Battery Case for X def takes the lead since I’m happy with my Logitech but my next iPP 12.9 would leave Logitech if Anker made one. I consider Anker to be a solid brand that makes quality products.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Logitech Slim Combo case together with the Apple Pencil when I got my 10.5” Pro.

Pros: Good protection, sturdy, backlit keyboard, runs via the smart connector and a good set of on-keyboard functions on top row.

Cons: A little bulky when in closed mode, the outer edges of the keyboard gets some abrasion marks when it’s closed, rubbing against the case’s outer edge as there’re no rubber/silicon padding. Small gaps between the iPad itself and the case traps dirt easily.

But overall I’m still very satisfied with the Slim Combo and I use the keyboard quite extensively, even when typing this out.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the Logi create case and LOVE it. So comfortable to type on and how it protects my ipad is important to me. I don’t bend it to use. I use my key board all the time. I am extremely pleased and have had it over a yr