Does ipad pro 12.9 SUPPORT DISK UTILITY?

adam_electric

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone i am lookibg forward to purchase an ipad pro for my school (acs applied computer science) but im also trying my best to decide which machine to get. I love the ipad pro 12.9 for its magnificent machinery!
Like metal software and high ppi and of course A10x fusion chip.... my question is... is there an app like DISK UTILITY for imac or macbook for the ipad pro? Or is there any way to run a 3rd party app that makes the same functions like DISK UTILITY for the IPAD PRO? I really look forward to this... i am saving money for the ipad pro since i will be leaving home for various years... and im taking my imac with me but i just want to know if there is an app that works like DISK UTILITY for the ipad pro.. since the ipad pro looks like a macbook pro with its specs and potent components i only hope for the best since i will be taking many mathematical classes and designing like (premiere and dreamweaver) but mainly i will do both... but highly is physics and math then coding)

So please lemme know if someone has tried a 3rd party app that will work as DISK UTILITY for the ipad or if there is none at all?

I only wish the ipad pro came with disk utility for me to read disk drives and send commands lines to them but i wish for the best...

I really want to buy the ipad pro but i sincerely cant afford a macbook pro of 2000 dollars or more... i believe is too much expense on my point of view since my school and later my side jobs wont take much like building playstation 4 games... mine are just developing softwares apps and editing... nothing more serious like making videogames or or 5K resolution systems or any complexity of other type of high advanced things...

Please reply anyone i read and investigated for many hours and days to be exact... but please if anyone knows about a 3rd party app that runs as disk utility or does anything like it please let me know.

I investigated alot and im so tired of investigating about it and have not found any answer so if anyone finds an answer please reply... to this thread.

It will help me and many others to evolve and become more integral and intelligent and better human species in this world

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Adam gonzebra
Or
Adam_electric

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what you are seeking. Certainly, you can use cloud services such as Dropbox or ICloud with the IPad. If you are looking for a way to attach a hard disk to an IPad, I do not think there is a reasonable way to do that. However, since Google Drive, for example, gives you a lot of free cloud storage, wouldn't that serve your needs as well or better than a hard disk?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2