Ok guys I have some issues and I’m wondering if I’m alone. Ever since iOS 11 I keep getting this message that my Smart Keyboard is not supported, I mean really? It’s an Apple product.

Then last night I left my iPad on my desk and by morning the battery was dead. I know that when I left it, I had about 85% left and I turn off cellular because i don’t have it on a plan. Any advice or thoughts??
    01-10-2018 01:46 PM
    It does happen from time to time. Try hard resetting your iPad and see if that solves the problem. If it still doesn’t fix the issue, then I’d recommend paying a visit to the Apple Store to get it checked out.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    01-10-2018 06:21 PM
    Ok guys I have some issues and I’m wondering if I’m alone. Ever since iOS 11 I keep getting this message that my Smart Keyboard is not supported, I mean really? It’s an Apple product.

Then last night I left my iPad on my desk and by morning the battery was dead. I know that when I left it, I had about 85% left and I turn off cellular because i don’t have it on a plan. Any advice or thoughts??
    Constant attempts to connect to a network with a weak signal is one of the top reasons for quick battery draining. Having said that, are you certain your iPad wasn’t searching for a cellular or Wi-Fi network the entire night?
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    01-10-2018 07:45 PM
    "Not Supported" can mean a bad connection somewhere. I get that message when a charge cable gets a short in it.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    01-10-2018 09:39 PM
    Constant attempts to connect to a network with a weak signal is one of the top reasons for quick battery draining. Having said that, are you certain your iPad wasn’t searching for a cellular or Wi-Fi network the entire night?
    I’m 99% certain it wasn’t searching but I’m gonna put it in airplane mode tonight to test it out. Thanks.
    01-10-2018 10:16 PM
    It does happen from time to time. Try hard resetting your iPad and see if that solves the problem. If it still doesn’t fix the issue, then I’d recommend paying a visit to the Apple Store to get it checked out.
    Well I just got a new update notification so we’ll see if that helps. Thanks.
    01-10-2018 10:16 PM