New to iPad Pro

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I just picked a new 256GB space gray 12.9” today from AT&T and I’m just so excited. TBH I have done 0 research but I’ve had an iPad since they were first released. I had an original then upgraded to whatever the next model was then went to a mini and then sized back up to an air 2.

I’ve been eyeing the pro mainly because of the size. I use my iPad everyday for the web and watching shows on the apps. I wanted the screen size and more memory. I also have a 21” iMac but it doesn’t get too much use now...I sit at a desk all day at work so I don’t really want to when I get home.

Anyway I’m super excited. Not sure what I’ll do with my old air 2. I usually resell but I think I may hang on to it just in case I want something more portable.

I got my iPhone X yesterday and got this iPad Pro today...time to cool my jets and stop spending money!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations!
I love my iPad Pro 10.5”.

So far I’m loving it. Even though it’s bigger than my air it doesn’t feel as heavy.

I was just saying to my mom this iPad is basically the same size as the first TV she ever bought me back in 1989. It was a white 13” TV from The Wiz...nobody beats the wiz!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
So far I’m loving it. Even though it’s bigger than my air it doesn’t feel as heavy.

I was just saying to my mom this iPad is basically the same size as the first TV she ever bought me back in 1989. It was a white 13” TV from The Wiz...nobody beats the wiz!

The thinner bezels makes it even more stunning!

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I just picked a new 256GB space gray 12.9” today from AT&T and I’m just so excited. TBH I have done 0 research but I’ve had an iPad since they were first released. I had an original then upgraded to whatever the next model was then went to a mini and then sized back up to an air 2.

I’ve been eyeing the pro mainly because of the size. I use my iPad everyday for the web and watching shows on the apps. I wanted the screen size and more memory. I also have a 21” iMac but it doesn’t get too much use now...I sit at a desk all day at work so I don’t really want to when I get home.

Anyway I’m super excited. Not sure what I’ll do with my old air 2. I usually resell but I think I may hang on to it just in case I want something more portable.

I got my iPhone X yesterday and got this iPad Pro today...time to cool my jets and stop spending money!

Ohh nice! Congrats! You planning on using it just as an entertainment device or would you be getting some work done on it as well?

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ohh nice! Congrats! You planning on using it just as an entertainment device or would you be getting some work done on it as well?

Strictly entertainment...once I leave the office I stop working! It’s been a week and I am still loving it. I installed a spigen screen protector and got a cheap moko case/Smart Cover on Amazon. Even though it doesn’t seem heavy once on the case does add a noticeable weight but I like to keep my stuff in mint condition so I don’t want to go case free.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

That is a great couple of days!! I have the 12.9 since launch and it is running perfectly. Paired with the Apple keyboard, I hardly touch my Laptop anymore and the desktop, has not been fired up in months

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

That is exactly what one of my ipad pro is. Purchased at a verrrrry reasonable price. No complaints. I am keeping my iPad pro 128gb. Both ipads have their own uses.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m also really liking the space gray color vs my usual white/gold. Since I went with the 12.9” model I feel like the black border is less offensive/noticeable compared to the white border. I’m also just like the charcoal gray back on this iPad. The space gray color just feels very fitting.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I agree on the border. My 256 is a black border. Glad for that for two reasons less offensive and I can tell the difference between the 128 and the 256.

As far as the iPad back colour would be neat to have the gold. But who sees the back when the iPad is kept in a case.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m also really liking the space gray color vs my usual white/gold. Since I went with the 12.9” model I feel like the black border is less offensive/noticeable compared to the white border. I’m also just like the charcoal gray back on this iPad. The space gray color just feels very fitting.

Agreed!
I really like Space Gray.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Mine is silver. I love the white bezel. But it’s in a Logitech case/Bluetooth keyboard. Back light on keyboard.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don’t find the white bezel offensive. I think that’s a really strong word to describe not liking it. People can be offensive but a color choice I don’t think lol
Mine is the silver with white bezel. I like white fronts. Classic

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh