What professional work do you do on iPad Pro?

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I've been dabbling in mixing and mashing songs with some apps on iPad that were made for both iPad and Mac. I’ve also been watching some tutorials for Affinity Photo for iPad, also written for Mac originally. I’ll be using that to edit graduation photos for a friend, and I’ll be using a DJ app to provide music for a wedding.

Does anyone else do anything professionally on their iPad? Do you use professional apps?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don’t do professional work on my iPad Pro. I do however use it to take notes with Notability, Evernote, and GoodNotes

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Taking notes at work. Does that count? I don't do any photo editing or artistic work like that, but then again, that's not my line of work either.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Taking notes at work. Does that count? I don't do any photo editing or artistic work like that, but then again, that's not my line of work either.

Seems like it’s helping your work, I think that’s the idea of it helping us in out daily lives, so sure I think that counts.

anon(9570400)

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
I've tried to move my photography workflow to strictly using my iPad Pro, but there are some significant hurdles to overcome. Hopefully a later iteration of iOS11 will address them.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I've tried to move my photography workflow to strictly using my iPad Pro, but there are some significant hurdles to overcome. Hopefully a later iteration of iOS11 will address them.

I’ve had the opportunity to shoot RAW photos on my iPhone 7 Plus and develop those RAW photos on Affinity Photo for iPad. AirDrop the finished products to my iPhone and post away. Ten years ago I don’t think we would have imagined that we could do that all with iOS. Professional work without a laptop, truly freeing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR