iPad Pro / Sharepoint / Onedrive

Stelios_T

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

Struggling a little getting workflows right with using iPad Pro and sharepoint etc.

All of our shared documents are on sharepoint online and our private files are on onedrive for business.

Anyone got any suggestions to get it all to work right?

Have downloaded Airmail, Shareplus, Microsoft stock apps also.

Stelios

Stelios_T

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
What kind of “workflows” are you referring to specifically?

For example:

If I want to attach multiple files to an email from sharepoint and onedrive.

Can't seem to do it, this is one little workflow.

Also save to sharepoint I had to purchase another app called shareplus but this isn't perfect either although now I have all access to sharepoint. Sending from sharepoint is a pain.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For example:

If I want to attach multiple files to an email from sharepoint and onedrive.

Can't seem to do it, this is one little workflow.

Also save to sharepoint I had to purchase another app called shareplus but this isn't perfect either although now I have all access to sharepoint. Sending from sharepoint is a pain.

Within the OneDrive app, simply press and hold on a file. That should bring up the select option. After that, tap on each file you want to attach to an email and then select the share option and then select “Mail”.

Stelios_T

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Within the OneDrive app, simply press and hold on a file. That should bring up the select option. After that, tap on each file you want to attach to an email and then select the share option and then select “Mail”.

The issue with onedrive is tagging multiple files, doesn't seem to work like that?

But sharepoint is difficult.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The issue with onedrive is tagging multiple files, doesn't seem to work like that?

But sharepoint is difficult.

You didn’t initially mention tagging. Your example was in regard to attaching multiple files to an email from OneDrive. The directions I posted works in that regard. I’ve never used Sharepoint so someone else will have to help you out with it.