Can't view ALL my DCIM sub folders with USB hook-up to my PC ???

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
In the past ANYTIME I would connect my iPhones or iPads to my Windows 7 PC to save photos and videos I never had a problem.
I would open the internal storage, hit DCIM and ALL my sub folders would show up on my PC, I could open each sub folder and import pictures and videos to my PC for back-up.

Now when I hook up my iPad Pro or my iPhone 7 Plus to my PC via a USB all that displays on my PC is the DCIM folder, I hit that and only 1 sub folder with like only 100 or so pictures and videos will show up.

I have about 3 thousand pictures and videos on my iPad Pro that I wish to transfer to my PC and all I'm finding is just the one sub folder with the 100 or so pics and vids,,, I know I have countless sub folders on my iPad Pro but only one is displayed after opening DCIM ?

What changed ?,,,,, What is the fix to see ALL my sub folders ?,,,,, No, I don't have iTunes on my PC and have never needed to use iTunes in the past to access all my DCIM sub folders (before anyone suggests using iTunes),,, anyhow, I'd rather not install iTunes on my PC.

Thanks much in advance for any help.
Cheers
Davyo

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Sorry i don't have time to read you but why are you still using USB? iTunes? PC?!!!! Just get a free or paid WIFI photo app and use WIFI to transfer/upload photos, that's it, it takes 3 secs.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Actually I do have a paid WiFi photo app called Photo Transfer, I love it and have used for years.

The problem is, transferring thousands of photos and videos can be rather time consuming via WiFi, a direct USB wired connection is way way faster.

Anyone have an answer to my original post ???

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Actually I do have a paid WiFi photo app called Photo Transfer, I love it and have used for years.

The problem is, transferring thousands of photos and videos can be rather time consuming via WiFi, a direct USB wired connection is way way faster.

Anyone have an answer to my original post ???

Use this one then:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pho...-photos-and-videos/id674978018?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

It lets you to download whole folders/albums/camera roll as a zip/rar file. The speed of WIFI always is better than any USB and wired. I don't understand why you make this hard??!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73