Ipad photo video management

Ashey B

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Could someone recommend me an app for the ipad that is better than iphoto that can support any video file and any picture/photo format.

I have so many videos and photos from various cameras that iphoto, iTunes and even the lightning port sd card card won't let me copy them to my ipad nor play.

I'm willing get to pay for the app, I know QuickTime is one route but with a large collection it's a bit of a headache.

Many thanks in advance

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Could someone recommend me an app for the ipad that is better than iphoto that can support any video file and any picture/photo format.

I have so many videos and photos from various cameras that iphoto, iTunes and even the lightning port sd card card won't let me copy them to my ipad nor play.

I'm willing get to pay for the app, I know QuickTime is one route but with a large collection it's a bit of a headache.

Many thanks in advance

I know for photo editing, a lot of people like VCSO or Snapseed. I know a lot of people, if they don't need a professional level video editor use iMovie, otherwise you might try Pinnacle Studio Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices