iPad Pro 12.9 -inch screen flickering no help at Apple Genius Bar

Rajeev N

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with the screen flickering on their iPad Pro 12.9? I've had mine a week. Friday night the screen started flickering. I went to the Apple Genius Bar and they we weren't able to help me.... Do you guys think this is a hardware or software issue? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious what they told you at the Genius Bar? Personally, if you've only had it a week, I'd try to get an exchange/refund from where I purchased it (assuming you bought it new).

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Bring it back. They need to help you out if it's still warranty. If you can't reproduce the issue on demand, take a video of it to show them.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
When I purchased my ipad pro the screen started to flicker. Took the ipad to the apple store and the peeps there replaced the ipad at no cost.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Am not impressed with how Apple treated you. Very unlike them to dismiss an issue.
Get them to exchange it out for you. That should not be happening. Hope all works out on this. It’s your money and an investment. They need to do right by you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen