Was on the treadmill the other day and got to thinking... instead of using for drawing/sketching, or business (work, email, communications, etc)... what I'd really get a kick out of is using the 12.9" iPad Pro on my treadmill as a screen!

I have a little stand at the top of the treadmill, I could easily stick it in there.

Anyone out there have any fun/alternate uses for the 12.9" that they'd like to share?
    04-04-2017 10:20 AM
    I leave mine at home and am using it as a HomeKit hub.
    04-04-2017 02:23 PM
    Was on the treadmill the other day and got to thinking... instead of using for drawing/sketching, or business (work, email, communications, etc)... what I'd really get a kick out of is using the 12.9" iPad Pro on my treadmill as a screen!

I have a little stand at the top of the treadmill, I could easily stick it in there.

Anyone out there have any fun/alternate uses for the 12.9" that they'd like to share?
    I wouldn't call that a "alternate use" for me. I use my iPad Pro on my treadmill every single day that I don't run outside. It is actually one of my main use cases for my iPad.

I also use it to read nearly all my books in addition to the "normal" ways of use.
    04-06-2017 02:25 PM