iPad Pro v MacBook 13" touch bar.

Kiwiadventure

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I've been using for the past 4 weeks a new MacBook 13" touch bar and can say my iPad Pro 12.9" is hardly used now and will be used for outside use only. This MacBook is everything I have been looking for and surpasses my iPad Pro for screen quality, speed and ease of use.

It will be interesting what other users conclusions are.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your purchase! I also have both (albeit a slightly older MacBook Pro model) but find that I use my iPad Pro quite a bit more. I've grown attached to iOS and the app environment and I'm more or less a casual user.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Since I got my 12.9" iPad Pro in dec 2016, my late 2013 15" rMBP and my 9.7" pro have been sitting around. The only other device I use is my 7 plus.

montymo

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I punched a 12.9 iPad Pro to replace my 15" MBP. I wanted a smaller form factor. The iPad seemed perfect. Sadly, it failed in one area. I am an amateur photographer. I used LightRoom on my old MBP. On the iPad I was hoping to use LightRoom mobile. For adjusting photos LightRoom was fine, but it did allow me to use keywords. After a week and a half I returned the iPad and bought a 13" touch bar MBP. I count be happier. I love the flexibility of MacOS. LightRoom works perfectly (almost).
Monty

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!

I always prefer a laptop than a tablet. But I use my tablet for taking notes with the apple pencil, which the laptop can't do. And plus it's fun playing games on the iPP.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR